~ Adolescents ~ Parenting ~ Spiritual Growth ~
~ Divorce, Parent/Child Relationships and other Familial Issues ~
- Skype, phone or home visits
- ‘Walk n Talks’ – park, beach, or mountain setting
- Private or group yoga sessions
My goal is to assist you with connecting and utilizing your own inner intelligence to more successfully manage thoughts and reactions, regardless of what ups and downs life brings us. I offer a complimentary 30 minute session(phone or Skype) to see if the relationship is a fit for both us, no pressure.
Besides Skype, I offer other options to create the optimum healing experience for you. I have found great success with clients by working out of doors, utilizing the great regulating benefit of exercise in nature. Simply walking and talking together is a very healing method of therapy, and I also find that yoga is a great compliment to personal growth goals.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. I offer sliding scale to those in need, and I can accept cash, checks and credit cards. I am not an insurance provider, but I can give you a monthly receipt to submit to your insurance company.
Additionally, I can design workshops or presentations tailored for your corporate retreats, seminars, or private groups. Some of my past subjects have included:
- Applying Mindfulness in the Workplace – “Work Less, Get More Accomplished”
- Surviving Motherhood – “Thrive, Don’t Just Survive”
- Parenting Skills – “Back Away from the Teenager”
- Adolescent Neuropsychology – “The Aliens Among Us”
- Talks for Teens – “Orange Construction Cones in the Brain”
~ Click on Contact to make an consultation appointment today ~
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT #52246) Yoga Alliance Certified yoga instructor (RYT200) BS in Communications from the University of Texas in Austin, MA in Psychology from Antioch University in Los Angeles.
Julie Devi Hale LMFT, eRYT
Psychotherapy and Counseling Services
2355 Westwood Blvd #949
LA, CA 90064